Other Available Downloads
This is a RTW release which adds new features and bug fixes
to v5.3.2 RTW.
- Official Support for Silverlight 5. (includes compiled Silverlight 5 binaries in downloads and nuget package)
- enabled support for Task Parallel Library methods for Silverlight 5 builds with GetTaskAsync(), PostTaskAsync() and deleteTaskAsync() methods in FacebookClient and ExchangeCodeForAccessTokenTaskAsync() and GetApplicationAccessTokenTaskAsync() in FacebookOAuthClient.
- SimpleJson updated to v0.10
- moved FacebookWebClient.IsSecureConnection to FacebookClient.IsSecureConnection
- added IsSecureConnection in IFacebookApplication
Refer to CHANGES.txt for more details.
For more information about this release see the following blog posts:
Get a FREE Windows Azure Trial Account
- Try out a free Windows Azure account for 30 days with your Facebook app.
- Go here, select "United States" and enter promocode FBPASS
thank your share.
on Jan 19, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Using from Windows Phone 7.1. Very useful! Thanks!
on Jan 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM
It works fine in windows forms(but logout function does not work)...but is there a asp.net example I can use???
And if so please write me...I have already checked Prabirs blog and codeplex documentation...
on Jan 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Best .net api out there. Clean code & nice samples
on Jan 4, 2012 at 11:44 AM
absolut helpfull powertoy
on Dec 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.