This is a BETA
release which adds new features and bug fixes to v5.2.1.
- removed dependency from Code Contracts
- enabled Task Parallel Support in .NET 4.0+
- added support for early preview for .NET 4.5
- added additional method overloads for .NET 4.5 to support IProgress<T> for upload progress
- added new CS-WinForms-AsyncAwait.sln sample demonstrating the use of async/await, upload progress report using IProgress<T> and cancellation support
- Query/QueryAsync methods uses graph api instead of legacy rest api.
- FacebookBatchParameter.Query uses graph api instead of legacy rest api (Note: unlike FacebookClient.Query FacebookBatchParameter.Query gives exactly the same result as the graph api thus doesn't maintain backwards compatibility with v5.3. Make sure to be careful when updating.)
Refer to CHANGES.txt for more details.
For more information about this release see the following blog posts:
Get a FREE Windows Azure Trial Account
- Try out a free Windows Azure account for 30 days with your Facebook app.
- Go here, select "United States" and enter promocode FBPASS