From 4.1.1 Release:
- Authentication bug fix caused by facebook change (error with redirects in Safari)
- Authenticator fix, always returning true
From 4.1.0 Release
- Lots of bug fixes
- Removed Dynamic Runtime Language dependencies from non-dynamic platforms.
- Samples included in release for ASP.NET, MVC, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, WPF, WinForms, and one Visual Basic Sample
- Changed internal serialization to use Json.net
- BREAKING CHANGE: Canvas Session is no longer supported. Use Signed Request instead. Canvas Session has been deprecated by Facebook.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Some renames and changes with Authorizer, CanvasAuthorizer, and Authorization action filters
- BREAKING CHANGE: Renamed ApiSecret to AppSecret to be consistent with Facbeook's rename of the property
- Added additional authentication helpers for desktop and mobile authentication
- Exposed Unix DateTime utilities as public
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.